Book your next event at our hall! We now accept Credit Cards. (Visa, MasterCard, Discover). Please call 610-262-0784 and leave a message. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Established Rules For All Events
- Arch Balloons may be put up at the entrance to the hall and behind the head table.
- Cluster balloons may be standing around the hall only if tied to a soft covered item. Nothing may be placed on the floor that may cause a person to fall. (Confetti, rose petals, etc.)
- Stage may be decorated, but must be removed at the end of the event.
- The front of the head table, cake table, and goodie table, may be decorated.
- Centerpieces on tables shall not exceed a diameter of 12”x12”. Please consider the food and other items on the table.
- Nothing may be put on the walls or taped to the floor.
- NO sand in any kind of container may be allowed in the hall.
- NO fish or live plants in soil may be used as centerpieces. Only live flowers from a florist may be used.
- No tying of balloons on the chairs or to any item on the table except for the centerpiece.
- Kerosene lamps may NOT be used as centerpieces.
- All decorations must be removed the night of the affair.
- SMOKING INSIDE THE HALL IS PROHIBITED!!!
- No decorations may be hung from the ceiling, or the chandeliers.
- Candles may only be used as centerpieces in the following ways. Floating candles must be in a bowl no higher than 4”. Votive candles must be 2” below the rim of the container. All candles must be enclosed in a container that will not melt or crack. No candelabra or taper candles are allowed.
- Use of fountains and fondues dispensing chocolate will require a $100 fee to clean up and damage to table linens.
- NO ALCOHOL OF ANY KIND MAY BE BROUGHT INTO THE HALL. Items will be confiscated and returned at the end of the evening.
- NO FOOD OR DRINK OF ANY KIND MAY BE BROUGHT INTO THE HALL, expect for cookies and cake with prior approval.